Vans have unleashed a new Derelict Places edit this morning filmed inside the unused Expo 2000 building in Hannover, Germany. Watch Danny Wainwright, Kris Vile, Joshua Young, Sam Partiax and Flo Marfaing get a session on before the fuzz turn up.
Tag: Joshua Young
The National Skateboard Company have launched their 10 minute long promo video today featuring newly announced team riders Vaughan Jones and Neil Smith alongside Danijel Stankovic, David Mackey, Joshua Young and Thomas Harrison. Click play for great skateboarding.
Keen Distribution roll out a brand new skateboard company today made up of Thomas Harrison, Joshua Young, Danijel Stankovic and David Mackey. Watch this introducing video and visit www.thenationalskateboardco.com for more.
Introducing The National Skateboard Company. from The National Skateboard Company on Vimeo.
Keep Keen 24 Bit Rate edit
Phil Harvey returns with a fresh web edit this week since the release of Keep Keen. This new cut features Joe Marks, Mark Pritchard, Craig Smedley, Will Golding, Joshua Young, Alex Burrel, Nathan Morris, Liam Sproat, Mitch Faber and many more filmed in England, Spain and beyond.
Get on this edit and look out for more this summer now that Phil is back in the editing chair. Pick up Keep Keen for just £5 from Note.
This year’s Vans Spring Classic mini ramp comp went off in fine style in Varazze, Italy this year. As usual the Brits dominated proceedings with Jake Collins, Sam Beckett, Joshua Young, Trevor Johnson, Greg Nowik, Ross McGouran and Kris Vile all representing. Browse the results below and watch all the action that went down out there.
• The Air Freshener (Most Original tricks): David Sanchez (Spain)
• The Condor (Highest Air): Diego Doural (Spain)
• The Smooth Operator (Best Style): Josh Young (UK)
• The Surgeon & The Toe Mixer (Best technical rider & Best Switch trick/ Ride): Trevor Johnson (UK)
• The Bingo Winner (Luckiest move): Dani Leon (Spain)
• The Punisher & The Good Ol’Boy (Gnarliest trick/ride & Best oldskool tricks/ride: Greg Nowik (UK)
• The Easy Rider (Longest Rock or Lipslide): John Magnusson (Sweden)
• The Line Executor (Best line/combo): Julien Benoliel (France)
• The Innovator Best use of the ramp: Ross McGouran (UK)
• The Wheelchair Masters (Worst slam): Jake Collins & Sam Beckett (UK)
• The Cruising Gentlemen (Best attitude): Fernando Bramsmark (Sweden)
• The Tsunami (Overall best rider of the Weekend): Daan Vanderlinden (Holland)
• The Unlucky Friend (Last of Finals): Kris Vile (UK)