Skateboarding News

New UK Shoe company- Mcarta

The skate shoe market is based 97% in the USA, leaving the remaining 3% split between South America, Europe and Asia? Obviously competition is fierce for those 3% but the United Kingdom now has a strong contender in the shape of newcomer Mcarta Shoes.

The name comes from the disputable first bill of Human Rights that placed everyone on the same level – the Magna Carta. The influence is the juxtaposition of modern landscapes and Nature.

The end result is some good looking kicks. Models include the Surety (pictured), the Levy, the Charter, the Liberties, as well as jeans, tops and jackets. Reps are currently roaming around Ye Olde Englande so keep your eyes peeled for pairs hitting stores right now.