Gyppo bastard Kevin McKeon lost the plot at Cantelowes this week and made one of these work. Sequence by Phil Procter
Top 5 Reasons why 2008 is better than 2007 for skating.
1) Extremely Sorry, potential Tom Penny madness and quite simply, David Gonzales.
2) People will hopefully slowly cease talking about Ryan Sheckler all the time.
3) Monster Network’s Never Forever, new Skipp footage and the first full section from Dave Watson.
4) After the standard set by Fully Flared, it can only get better. Hopefully.
5) Girl hooking up with (Red) gives you a good reason to shell out your hard earned monies for a plank of wood.
Top 5 skate smells
1) Vert pads
2) Christensen’s hat
3) Christensen’s armpits
4) Robin’s BBQ on the road
5) Fresh urethane
Pic of the Week
Steve Gourlay shoots a MASSIVE 360 Flip from Andrew Brophy somewhere in Oz
Send your pics in here.