WIN DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL TICKETS HERE!
Yes, the summer is here and The Heavy Shit Show is at boiling point. This show brought to you by Crossfire resident DJ’s Zac Slack and James Sherry carries a special surprise.
If you are a fan of The Download Festival then you will find that we have 5 pairs of weekend tickets to give away on this show…well actually 4 and a half, so if you know any midgets then get them to enter as we can take them to the festival for FREE!
All you have to do is answer a simple question that was made up on the spot whilst the boys recorded this show. Once you made your decision, go to the competitions page and enter your answer and the winners will be drawn from a cats arse, a week before the festival and the winner will be contacted via phone and email. Good luck!
Crossfire DJ’s will be playing records all weekend at the Snickers Bowl at the Download Festival
Hear this show by clicking the flag and if you want to request tunes for the next show click here.
1. Cannibal Corpse – Make Them Suffer (Metal Blade)
2. Sodom – Wanted Dead (SPV)
3. Face Down in Shit – Countless (Relapse)
4. Architects – To The Death (An At The Deep End)
5. The Accused – Martha Splatterhead (Nuclear Blast)
6. Scissorfight – Victory Over Horseshit (Tortuga)
7. Daath – Ovum (Roadrunner)
8. Pantera – Fucking Hostile (East/West)
9. Trivium – Master Of Puppets (Kerrang! Comp)
10. Satyricon – Now, diabolical (Roadrunner)
11. Thin Lizzy – Emerald (Vertigo)
12. Wolfmother – Woman (Island)