It’s fucking freezing here in London as this is typed, as cold as a morgue. DJ’s Zac Slack and James Sherry are hibernating at HQ operating on new radio shows to keep warm whilst you are tucked up in your home or work with the heating blasts.
As the huddle continues, so does the metal reign from the skies and into your filthy lugholes. This show has everything you need to fix your metal habits. Get in there and slay your soul by clicking the flag above or podcast them from our feeds section.
If you want to request tunes for the next show or simply just slag it off, go here.
November 2006 playlist:
1. The Abominable Iron Sloth – Hats Made Of Veil (Undergroove)
2. Errander – Glass House Lane (In At The Deep End)
3. Ludicra – Infever (Alternative Tentacles)
4. Baroness – Red Sky (Hyperrealist Records)
5. Rainydayfuckparade – Wasteland (Midmarch)
6. The Melvins – The Talking Horse (Ipecac)
7. Dillinger Escape Plan – Honey Bucket (Fractured Trans)
8. Exodus – A Lesson In Violence (Combat)
9. Akercocke – Enraptured By Evil (Earache)
10. Watchmaker – Maddening Assault (Willow Tip)
11. Kylesa – Time Will Fuse Its Worth (Prosthetic Records)
12. Helmet – Swallowing Everything (Warcon)
13. Converge – No Heroes (Epitaph)
14. 5ive – Reso-1 (Tortuga)