Entering its fifth year, the Red Bull Bedroom Jam returns in 2011 to provide the weekly webcast that helps young and unsigned bands launch themselves into the spotlight.
So long as one member of the band is under the age of 22 any band can enter for the chance of being included on the Bedroom Jam tour, a recording session in the Red Bull Studios and the chance to support an established band on a major UK tour. See below for instructions on how to get involved…
· From now on bands can upload their videos to the Red Bull Bedroom Jam site
· 15 bands will be chosen using the Buzz Radar system to play live shows live from their bedrooms every Monday at 5pm
· 8 bands will be chosen by this year’s judges: Andy Copping, Vice President of Live Nation, Beckie Sugden of The Agency Group and Aled Phillips of Kids In Glass Houses to continue to the Festival Stage
· At the end of the festival season 3 finalists will be chosen by the judges
· The final 3 will go head to head in a public vote to see who walks away as the Bedroom Jam Champion!
Send your entries to this website and be sure to tune in on February 21st for the first live show of the year.
Watch below for last year’s featured bands at T In The Park.