I hope you are ready for carnage as we have a foul mouthed show lined up for you this month courtesy of DJ’s James Sherry and Zac Slack.
Just click the flag above for instant stream or go here for podcast info.
Raging hardcore, snotty garage punk, old school, new school, and so much more is stuffed into this hour off punk rock excellence this month. Get involved and send your band link to us for the next show or if you want to send in requests, then click here.
The None More Punk Show is now live at Koko in Camden every 3rd Saturday of the month in the Crossfire Room at Klub Kerrang!. Come and see us. Check the music zine for dates and FREE tickets every month.
The image used on this page was taken by Edward Colver. Go to www.edwardcolver.com to see all of his amazing punk photography.
1. Career Suicide – Saving Face/Play The Part (Deranged)
2. Das Oath – Tropical Malady/The Twinkle In An Eye About To Be (3.1.G.)
3. The Vicious – Alienated (NY Vag)
4. Lost Patrol Band – Little Obsession (Burning Heart)
5. Clorex Girls – Walk The Streets (Lookout!)
6. Jay Reatard – It’s So Easy (In The Red)
7. Regulations – Hollywood Smile (NY Vag)
8. End Of Year – The Browns (Revelation)
9. Fugazi – Epic Problem (Dischord)
10. The Evens – Everyone Knows (Dischord)
11. 3 – Dodger (Dischord)
12. Roger Miret & The Disasters – Noho Soho (People Like You)
13. Trapdoor Fucking Exit – Distractions (No Idea)
14. At The Drive-In – One Armed Scissor (Grand Royal)
15. Dash Rip Rock -Hee Haw Hell (Alternative Tentacles)
16. Dead Kennedys – Let’s Lynch The Landlord (Alternative Tentacles)
17. Butter 08 – Degobrah (Grand Royal)
18. Fifth Hour Hero – Playing Politics (No Idea)
19. The Ruts – Staring At The Rude Boys (Virgin)